Window Stays / Restrictors
Window restrictors provide safe ventilation and deter unlawful entry.
Window restrictors are the perfect complement to insect screens allowing you to enjoy the summer breezes & bring in the fresh air - without bugs!
The Safetystay is a non-releasable restrictor for awning and casement windows, for those with safety and security in mind.
Viking Security can also engineer window restrictors for homes and commercial premises using Stainless Steel bar or Aluminium Extrusion.
See the photos below with restrictors designed to prevent objects being removed through windows and others to prevent windows opening into pedestrian walkways where the usual safety stays could not be used.
- The stainless steel scissor arm limits the opening to a maximum of 100mm when installed in the recommended position, guarding against injury caused by falling
- Manufactured from noncorrosive 304 austenitic steel
- Designed to be installed within a window cavity of 33mm width and ranging from 12mm to 15mm height
- Can be screwed or riveted through the bearing eyelets for strong fixing
- Restricts the sash opening in order to avoid interference with foot traffic in ground level or walk by situations
Restricting window opening width to 100mm.
Stainless Steel Finish